- About Scripted and why you should attend
- What's included in your registration to Scripted
Who is curating Scripted?
Scripted is brought to you by Brunico Marketing Inc., the team behind the Realscreen Summit, the world’s largest and most respected conference and market for the unscripted content industry and the Kidscreen Summit, which brings together the top global kids entertainment execs for networking, deal-making and biz intel. Brunico also publishes the journals of record for those industries - Realscreen and Kidscreen magazines and Daily news.
Responding to industry requests, we added the global scripted market to our roster with the launch of Scripted, our inaugural event having attracted 300 delegates from 14 countries. Scripted is the pre-eminent North American conference and market dedicated to the business of scripted entertainment and is designed to bring together content creators and international co-production partners for two days of inspiration, biz dev and ultimately, deal-making.
Why you shouldn’t miss it...
If you’re a creator, producer, buyer or distributor of scripted entertainment, this event is geared solely to help you deal with plot twists in the ever-evolving scripted content market. Don’t miss out on your chance to:
- explore new financing models and content trends
- network with new programmers & platforms (& develop new ideas for buyers)
- meet your new co-production partners
If this is your To Do list, check it off in one fell swoop at Scripted.
Scripted provides unparalleled access to decision makers
We pride ourselves on making it easy to make meaningful industry connections. Meet face to face, listen and ask questions in intimate sessions, enjoy breakfast or lunch with executives, or even pitch your project. We make it all possible.
Spend some quality time getting to know more about the programming needs of networks. You’ll have a chance to share a meal in a small group with a sought-after commissioning executive. Bon appétit!
30 Minutes With
These intimate and interactive sessions feature some of the most in-demand scripted buyers and commissioners talking candidly about their programming strategies, future plans and priorities. Seating is limited to 40 delegates to maintain an up-close-and-personal vibe.
The Delegate Lounge
A comfortable setting, available throughout Scripted. Here, you can hold your networking meetings, or simply connect over a coffee.
What’s included in your registration
Rest assured, you’ll be well looked after during Scripted. Here’s what you can expect with your registration:
- Breakfast and lunch on Thursday and Friday
- Opening cocktail on Thursday and closing cocktail on Friday
- Access to all of the Sessions and Keynotes
- Ability to sign up for Luncheon Roundtables, Meet an Expert and Meet a Mentor sessions
- Delegate lounge access throughout the event
- Delegate gift bag and handbook
- Discounted room rate at Park Central Hotel